1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when you visit a web page and that allow you to obtain information related to your browsing or a co de that allows you to uniquely identify the user.
2. TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The website www.anytech365.com uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies that, in turn, can be your own and/or third party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own cookies: Those created or managed by the person in charge of the website Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365). The website www.anytech365.com, uses own cookies with the following purposes:
- Techniques: allow the user to navigate the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, acc ess restricted access parts, use security elements during navigation, store contents.
- Personalization: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as rememberin g video playback preferences.
Third party cookies: Those administrated by service providers outside Anteco Systems S.L. (ANYTECH365).
Below are given the third parties who can configure and access Cookies of their team, as well as the purposes for which the information they store:
|Analysis: Analytical cookies are used to create navigation profiles and can know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services.|
3. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done through the this link.
The user must bear in mind that some features of the contents of the Website www.anytech365.com are only available if the installation of cookies in your browser is allowed. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some services of the same.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
IBX WEB SOLUTIONS can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by The Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want more information about what use we make of Cookies, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com